The “Get-It-Done” 5-Stand is hosting a “2016 Top Shot” Event.
- The time frame for the event begins now and continues through Sunday, December 18th.
- You have to shoot a minimum of 30 rounds of 5-Stand during this time frame.
- You must shoot the 5-Stand “program” – single shot, report pair & true pair.
- There is a $7.00 one-time registration fee – a round of 5-Stand is only $6.00.
- Every participant will receive a “Top Shot” shooting trophy.
- The high score Top Shot Trophy is on display at the 5-Stand every Sunday.
- The 5-Stand is open Sundays 9:00 am – 2:00 pm.
- Lunch and trophy presentations will occur on Sunday, January 8, 2017.
Now is your chance to participate in a shotgun event with no stress or pressure! Just a great time to hone your shotgun shooting skills, receive an individual shooting trophy and have a whole bunch of fun with some great people.
Any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Ron and Stephanie at 941-747-6056.