Date, Time and Cost
- Held on the fourth Saturday of each month. Check the calendar for dates.
- Register at the Bench Rest Range on match day by 8:30 am.
- Mandatory safety meeting/briefing is held at 8:45 am.
- Match starts promptly at 9:00 am.
- Match fee is $13 per rifle. Club facility fees are $7 for members and $27 for non-members.
The course of fire:
- 30 shots for score on six IBS targets with spotters, recommend minimum round count of 50.
- The match is governed by all appropriate IBS Rules. Please review before entering if not already familiar with the course of fire. Both LG and HG matches will be held.
- Five consecutive matches starting in November 2017 will be sanctioned by the IBS.
This event takes place on the 600-yard range and does not affect any other ranges at MGAC. Our main line is still open to the public during this event.
For questions please contact Match Director Al Benarroch at (239) 253-3669 or email email@example.com