Date, Time and Cost
- Held on the fourth Saturday of each month. Check the calendar for dates.
- Register at the Bench Rest Range on match day by 8:30 am.
- Mandatory safety meeting/briefing is held at 8:45 am.
- Match starts promptly at 9:00 am.
- Match fee is $13 per rifle. Club facility fees are $7 for members and $27 for non-members.
The course of fire:
- 30 shots for score on six IBS targets with spotters, recommend minimum round count of 50.
- The match is governed by all appropriate IBS Rules. Please review before entering if not already familiar with the course of fire. Both LG and HG matches will be held.
- Five consecutive matches starting in November 2017 will be sanctioned by the IBS.
This event takes place on the 600-yard range and does not affect any other ranges at MGAC. Our main line is still open to the public during this event.