Manatee Gun & Archery Club is Hiring!
We are seeking 2 people, part-time, approximately 18-20 hours per week. Great opportunity for retirees/veterans.
Job Description: Front Desk Associate – 2 Positions Available
Hours: 8AM to 5PM, up to nine (9) hours/day
Work Days: Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age
- Have high school diploma or equivalent GED certificate
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Be reliable and hardworking with good communication skills
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles, handling cash and closing out cash drawer/register.
- Good organization and multi-tasking abilities
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be able to handle phone calls, email messages, and social media requests as needed
- Provide clients/customers a courteous, prompt response
- Respond to questions in a knowledgeable, informative and respectful manner.
- Basic proficiency with computers and tablets (PC and Mac platforms)
- Be attentive to detail
- Possess ability to work cohesively with others and take direction
- Be willing to learn about sporting shooting industry
- Be willing to learn and communicate to guests the range-specific safety rules, including attire requirements and handling of firearms
- Sound judgment and ability to diffuse a difficult situation in a positive professional manner
No phone calls.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org