Our Main Line is always open Thursday thru Sunday, even during these scheduled special events.
- This event has passed.
600 Yard Steel Gong Match
September 21 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Date, Time and Cost
- Held on the 3rd Saturday of each month at the 600-yd range. Check the calendar for dates.
- 8:30 am check-in at the 600-yd range. Sign in at the club office and be ready to set up equipment on the line as instructed by the range officer.
- Match Fee is $7. All match fees are returned to the winners.
- Additional range fees are $7 for members and $27 for non-members.
The course of fire:
- The match is shot from a bench rest position on the Bench Rest Range and is limited to .30 or smaller calibers.
- A total of 15 shots will be recorded in 3, 5 shots strings.
- During the first range hot period, the shooter will have unlimited sighters on match gongs.
- After this period, NO additional sighters are allowed.
- The target is a swinging 5” diameter steel disk for BR rifles and 8” diameter for AR platform rifles.
- Contact Match Director Steve Krauss at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This event takes place on the 600-yard range and does not affect any other ranges at MGAC. Our main line is still open to the public during this event.