Our Main Line is ALWAYS open Thursday thru Sunday, even during these scheduled special events.
Please NOTE that this is an EVENT calendar and does not represent our days or hours of operation. MGAC is open to our members and the public Thursday thru Sunday from 8:30am to 4:30pm.
600 Yard Steel Gong Match (Benchrest)
Date, Time and Cost
- Held on the 3rd Saturday of each month at the 600-yd range. Check the calendar for dates.
- 8:30 am check-in at the 600-yd range. Sign in at the club office and be ready to set up equipment on the line as instructed by the range officer.
- All match fees are returned to the winners.
- Additional range fees are $7 for members and $27 for non-members.
The course of fire:
- The match is shot from a bench rest position on the Bench Rest Range and is limited to .30 or smaller calibers.
- A total of 25 shots will be recorded in 5, 5 shots strings.
- During the first range hot period, the shooter will have unlimited sighters on match gongs.
- After this period, NO additional sighters are allowed.
- The target is a swinging 5” diameter steel disk for BR rifles and 8” diameter for AR platform rifles.
This event takes place on the 600-yard range and does not affect any other ranges at MGAC. Our main line is still open to the public during this event.