Thank you for your interest in utilizing Manatee Gun & Archery Club (MGAC) for your course!
For both safety and success, any instructor, group, organization or member wishing to utilize the facilities of MGAC understand the safety rules and requirements within this agreement must be strictly enforced. This is to ensure a measure of quality control and accountability for yourself, MGAC, and of course, your students.
All requests must be made in writing by submitting your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or completing the online form at least two (2) weeks prior to your event. When making your request please include all contact information, date of use, and which range area you would like to utilize.
Renting a Range for Instructors, Groups, and Organizations
- Provide a copy of instructor credentials from a nationally recognized facility or organization.
- Copy of driver’s license.
- Contact information; phone number, cell phone number and email.
- Single page outline of your Program of Instruction (POI) or testing procedures.
- Insurance policy of $1 million that includes Manatee Gun and Archery as a certiﬁcate holder.
- NRA RSO certiﬁcation from anyone who is assisting you in the capacity of RSO.
- We require one RSO for every fifteen people in attendance.
- If you do not have an RSO or enough RSOs to cover your event, MGAC can provide one at $200 per RSO per day.
- List of attendees prior to event– each attendee must sign a waiver.
Because ﬁrearms training is a high-liability environment, we are requesting that all instructors have a Medical Response Plan and Trauma Kit present during all training.
Waivers: everyone, instructors, students or anyone using the range, will be required to sign a MGAC waiver prior to events. Waivers can be accessed on the bottom right corner of our homepage and submitted at any time prior to your event. A list of attendees must be provided prior to event so MGAC staff can verify that each attendee has signed a waiver.
Check-in and Setup:
- Begins at 8 am.
- You must check in at the office first and pay the remaining balance due before preceding to range.
- If extensive set up is required, you may come out the day before your event if the range is available.
- MGAC CRSO must approve all range set ups. Once you have set up, contact office for CRSO inspection.
- If you find you need to set up before 8am or a day prior to event, make notification when you make your reservations.
- Only club or CRSO approved targets are allowed. NO glass, fruit, appliance, explosive type, etc. permitted.
- You are responsible for all damage to any structure, equipment or property belonging to MGAC.
- All incidents such as injury or damage must be reported to MGAC CRSO/RSO or management and an incident report completed.
- Such incidents are the sole responsibility of the instructor/host/leader/organizer and their staff.
- You are required to clean up after your event of all garbage including; brass, casings, paper and cardboard targets. Nothing should be left on the range.
- MGAC will provide you with both a garbage can and a brass bucket to use for the day.
- NO brass is to be dumped in the dumpster.
- All brass should be placed in designated area at the office.
- Garbage cans need to be dumped out into the dumpster and the cans turned upside down and placed beside the dumpster in caged area.
- Clean up and check out must be completed by 4:30 pm.
- Before leaving, contact office for a walk through and final check out. This will eliminate the possibility of a $150 clean- up fee if you leave and your area is not properly cleaned up. If you are assessed a clean-up fee, you will not be allowed to reserve a range until fee is paid in full.
Click here for range rental pricing