Date, Time and Cost
- Held on the 3rd Saturday of each month at the 600-yd range. Check the calendar for dates.
- 8:30 am check-in at the 600-yd range. Sign in at the club office and be ready to set up equipment on the line as instructed by the range officer.
- Members $25.00 – None members $45.00 – Gas gun meaning AR 15 type $17.00.
- All match fees are returned to the winners.
- Additional range fees are $7 for members and $27 for non-members.
The course of fire:
- The match is shot from a bench rest position on the Bench Rest Range and is limited to .30 or smaller calibers.
- A total of 25 shots will be recorded in 5, 5 shots strings.
- During the first range hot period, the shooter will have unlimited sighters on match gongs.
- After this period, NO additional sighters are allowed.
- The target is a swinging 5” diameter steel disk for BR rifles and 8” diameter for AR platform rifles.
- For questions please contact Match Director Al Benarroch at (239) 253-3669 or email email@example.com
This event takes place on the 600-yard range and does not affect any other ranges at MGAC. Our main line is still open to the public during this event.