Our Main Line is ALWAYS open Thursday thru Sunday, even during these scheduled special events.
Please NOTE that this is an EVENT calendar and does not represent our days or hours of operation. MGAC is open to our members and the public Thursday thru Sunday from 8:30am to 4:30pm.
Manatee 3 Gun
August 13 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Held on the 2nd and 5th Saturday of every month
August 13th, 2022 (2nd Saturday)
5 Stages of fun (Pistol, Carbine & Shotgun)
(Reactive Targets & Static Steel for Pistol & Shotgun, IPSC Cardboard & Static Steel for Carbine)
Loaner Shotguns, Rifles/Carbines will be available (bring factory ammo)
Sign-In begins at 8:15 AM
Safety Briefing at 9:00 AM
Entry Fee: $25.00 for members; $35.00 for non-members
Round Count to neutralize every target (approx.): 50 rifle, 75 pistol, 75 birdshot – 1 Slug planned – Bring more ammo of everything if you plan on missing
- Pistols .38 Special/9MM or larger, No magnums, Jacketed OK
- Shotguns 20 gauge or larger
- Shotgun Ammo-#6 shot or lighter; Lead shot only
- Rifle Ammo-.223 or larger, NO Green-tip, armor-piercing, Steel-core, tracer or incendiary
- Holsters-belt mounted hip holsters or tactical thigh holsters ONLY (no cross-draw or shoulder rigs). Holsters must be rigid enough to allow for re-holstering with one hand (the floppy fabric holsters are unsafe) and retain a pistol when vigorous movement is involved.
- Magazines/speed loaders capable of a minimum of 40 rounds/stage for Pistol
- Eye & Ear protection is required for all shooters and observers – please bring chamber flags for long guns.
Manatee 3 Gun